Brayer Electric Company
Scope of work:
- Generators: Furnish and install eleven 175 kW generators (one per high-rise) to back-up house loads
- Elevators: Reconfigure electrical distribution in each of the eleven towers for new owner-provided elevators
- Fire Alarm: Furnish and install new fire alarm systems in each tower
- Lobby Upgrades (with Dome Construction): Remodel eleven tower lobbies
- Upgrade 200 Apartment Units: Remove and replace existing fused panels with new breaker type, replace existing plugs and switches, and install new light fixtures.
- Office Remodel: Electrical portion of new office remodel for Stellar Management
- Security: Contracted with Microbiz Security
- Various Service Projects: Controls for new landscape equipment, remodel owner’s apartment unit, provide new exterior lighting, install occupancy sensors in laundry rooms and electrical/mechanical rooms, and install new exit signage throughout each of the 11 towers.